Thursday, June 24, 2010

GUYS: Would you date a girl with bright blue eyeshadow on?

Yes I Would, I Love It Actually But Don't Over Do It And Not Everyday Switch It Up A Bit.GUYS: Would you date a girl with bright blue eyeshadow on?
Its not about him, its about you. You do what you wnat to do dispite opinions, that will draw a guy even more attracted to you, because your a challenge.GUYS: Would you date a girl with bright blue eyeshadow on?
it all depends if she looks good in it. And even if she did not look good in it, I would tell her as a friend that it is not her shade of color.
I don't really care what kind of eyeshadow she has on.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
as long as shes got a nice bod.


and face.


but I'd probably try and get the whole blue eyeshadow thing to stop.
If I was a guy,





Yeah.





And if my friend was straight,





Yeah.





[[He said it would look better on a guy, but whatevs..]]
Why does it matter you vain freak? Even if the asker is female/male.
Depending on the girl, sure I would.
I did, in the 1980's.
WHAT WRONG WITH BRIGHT BLUE EYE SHADOW.. IT LOOKS GOOD ON ME
it depends on how it works for them, some girls can pull it off
depends if it matched what she was wearing.
yeaaa as long as not to like extreamme haha but why not :D
depends on the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color