Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow colors should I use for greenish-blue eyes?

The color of my eyes is a mixture of blue and green. Sometimes they are bluer, sometimes greener, I haven't quite figured out what causes their color to change yet. The point is that, in my opinion, having a combination of colors in my eyes can allow me to experiment with colors which are suitable for both.





Can you give me some advice on what colors to use and, perhaps, in what combination?





Thank you in advance!What eyeshadow colors should I use for greenish-blue eyes?
violet will enhance the green in your eyes, on days that they look more blue, compliment them with a peach/coral color. if you want to go more dramatic with the colors, mix them up with water.What eyeshadow colors should I use for greenish-blue eyes?
You can try violet, browns, copper, navy blue, rose pink,
I have the same color eyes, what looks best on me is darker colors, browns, purples, no blue.
Try metallics: silver, gold, bronze.


I use those even with brown eyes and to me they'd look good with any eye color. If you're not a fan of metallics then go with brown, or even a peachy/pink color.





=]
mauve, blue, brown, green, gold..those colors would all compliment your eyes
well what color hair do u have... if its blonde then i think a soft pink shadow will look really good. but if ur hair is brown then a dark blue will look good... ur eye color is good for many different shades so it kinda depends on what ur hair color is
violet defiantly or a light blue with a dark blue liner
I would go with a gorgeous sunset orange! Stay away from the dark colors in the same family. My eyes are green, and orange is perfect for me!
nice cool colors including blue, green, and purple
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
i have the same kind of eyes except they rarely turn green.. wear brown eye shadow or black lightly also more darker blue tones or lightish green bring out your eyes.. it also depends on your skin tone
the best place to find out is go to a mac counter they are amazing at matching eye colors to bring out the best colors but in my expierence with doing make up for those colors a mossy green and goldish browns


violet will take away from the blue and bring out the green but the dark greens and browns will enhance both colors





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color