Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would a light blue pencil eyeliner look good as a eyeshadow?

I have a light skin tone and I'm thinking about wearing my light blue pencil eyeliner as a eye shadow (only becuase I don't have any eyeshadow). And top it off with putting black eyeliner on the bottom and top of my eyes.


Would it look fine?Would a light blue pencil eyeliner look good as a eyeshadow?
Use your eyeliner to draw and fill in a circle on paper then take a q-tip rub it in the circle and use the q-tip to apply your new eyeshadow. This should be a softer look then applying the eyeliner directly and don't use the black eyeliner on top it would look to harsh.Would a light blue pencil eyeliner look good as a eyeshadow?
I would think so, just apply it lightly and make sure you blend it so there isn't the harsh line you get sometimes with eyeliner.
it should look ok but u might want to try it before you go outside with it but it should look great... and u could go to a drug store and buy some decent priced decent quality eyewdow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color