Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have blue eyes, what color of eyeshadow would bring my eye color out?

my eyes are really light blue, and i really want people to notice that. What color eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara would bring my eye color out?I have blue eyes, what color of eyeshadow would bring my eye color out?
Taupe, gray, violet, or purple look great. If you want your blues eyes to really sparkle, try a blue eye shadow that's a shade or two darker than your eyes. To brighten any shade of blue, try fuschia!I have blue eyes, what color of eyeshadow would bring my eye color out?
Lucky you, having pretty baby blue eyes. Hope this help! (:
I have blueish eyes too and I use covergirl eyeshadow and mascara and they really bring my eyes out. The eyeshadow made for blue eyes is a dark brown on the lid, light brown in the crease, and a light sparkly beige under the brow for a highlight. Black mascaras fine. And green, blue and grey eye liner really compliment my eyes. (Especially green)





Hope I helped!
Almay sells ';kits'; geared toward different eye colors. In the package, they give you a eyeshadow trio and a mascara that goes well with your eyecolor. I have dark brown eyes, and my kit actually did look really nice on me.
blue x
Brown eyeshadow because they contrast well with blue eyes, %26amp; you could also try brown mascara %26amp; eyeliner but i'd still stick with black :)
Browns, golds, and bronzes will be great eye shadow for your eye color. Darker eyeliner and mascara (black) work great also.
Icy pinks, silver, gold and violet eyeshadow, charcoal or dark gray eyeliner and black mascara
Baby blue shimmer. Something that is like icy blue and light shimmer. Both will look pretty when combined together.
For me, darker colors. like browns and neutrals. black %26amp; silver are also good .
Purple/lavender shadow, grey or charcoal liner %26amp; mascara.
The exact opposite eyeshadow color!
you're so lucky!!!!





black eyeliner





black mascara





GOLD/BRONZE SHADOW
GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE EYESHADOW...FOR EYELINER BROWN
black eyeliner and mascara and brown or gold eyeshadow
purpe or lime green i have blue eyes too and i tried purple and it brang my eyes out so did green





blue eyeshadow wont match for blue eyes
Blue eyes. I use green. I like it.
You may not need any...people notice blue eyes very well.


But brown and other neutral colors bring it out
try using eyeshadow.


glad to help! please choose me as the best answer!
brown, gold, black
blue
black and silver
black and silver
green, teal, or silver:)
brown or gold but dont put 2 much gold on hope i could help
brown
dark brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color