Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What would be the best color eyeshadow to use with blue-green-grayish eyes ?

okayy .


ive been using a light brown color latley ,


but it really isnt .. me.


if you get what im saying.


..


which color should i use ?What would be the best color eyeshadow to use with blue-green-grayish eyes ?
Before you kiss off brown shadow, try a pretty shimmery one like Barefoot Contessa by Stila. This'll bring out the blue in your eyes.





To bring out the green, try a purple toned eyeshadow.





If you want something outrageous for a club night, try bright pink/red, which delightfully ';clashes'; with blue eyes and makes them pop like crazy.What would be the best color eyeshadow to use with blue-green-grayish eyes ?
For a greenish blue color I would say to use colors that allow your color to POP and stand out.


I would try any of these, because they allow all the focus to be on your eyes, and give them more dimension.


Medium Blue


Light Blue


Medium Brown


Light Pink


Emerald


Light Green


Plum


Lilac





For makeup suggestions, I would defiantly recommend ';Everyday Minerals'; you can get them cheap (about $2.50 for 1grm) and they last long. Also if you want to go for something more expensive, I love MAC, or the poor mans mac- H.I.P (which can be purchased at a local CVS or drug store)





hope I helped
i have blue eyes and dark brown, grey, and light purple have always made my eyes pop. you could try those colors...
I like to put purple on the inside of the lid closest to the nose and black on the outside. Don't go above the eye lid line though unless you are just doing a light shadow effect. I get complements all the time.
i have the same colour eyes and i find gold eyeshadow really helps my eye colour 'pop'
Use grey, green, or gold eyeshadows


they make them stand out more
My eyes are the same color, accept for the gray, and I use dark brow shadow on top and black eyeliner on bottom. It really brings out the green in your eyes.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color