Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Color Eyeshadow Will Go Good With A Blue Dress?

My boyfriends senor prom is this saturday April 5, and I have a long blue dress. Its not a tricky blue, just your average crayola blue. Now I have really light blonde hair, blue eyes, and a healthy tan.


I hear its a rule not to match clothes, but I was still considering it.


Someone please give me some options! :D





Mucho Gracias.What Color Eyeshadow Will Go Good With A Blue Dress?
I think blue eyeliner usually looks tacky and trashy(especially if your eyes are already blue), but in moderation(and done right) it might look ok. I'd recommend some pinks or earthy brown tones instead.What Color Eyeshadow Will Go Good With A Blue Dress?
...blue?
your dress sounds lovely, and i hope you have fun:D





as for your eyeshadow i'm going to have to say a smokey black. i don't mean it to sound ';emo'; or anything but really that's what would go best.


brown is too light


pinks/purples/ other blues and random colors wouldn't go.





black would contrast nice with your dress....and bring out the color of your eyes and make your hair look much blonder:D
I would do a layerd effect of blue and silver, but not a extravagant silver. I think those colors will compliment your dress, hair color, as well as your eyes. I think those colors will also bring out your photographs. But make sure your makeup is subtle, reason being is you want your makeup to look natural and not look like you're made up. Keep this in mind when it comes to makeup LESS IS MORE. Oh and I would do


a neutral colored lipstick with a touch of subtle pink in it. Something sorta like viva glam #6, or type of lipglass like the same color both from MAC. Well I hope this was helpful for you. Good luck and enjoy your prom.





Dee
Silver, gold, blue, or maybe a neutral look.
silver,to hightlight your blue eyes and get some atention so you you pretty that night with your sparkly eyes or you could do smokey eyes which is really popular
I match my makeup almost all the time to what I am wearing! Makeup is my main accessory so I prefer it to stand out.... So I say go for the blue, but, you can mix a color in that matches your jewelry as well. Like if you are wearing silver or diamonds or black shoes, add a little white to your eyemakeup. Or if you are wearing gold jewelry, gold makeup would look stunning with a touch of blue :) Have fun!
i'd say a gold shadow ... not too bright, but subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color