Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have blond hair with fair skin and blue eyes what color eyeshadow looks best?

HI!


Okay. This make-up would look amazing on you!!-





http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>





This is from Almay and the color intensifys your eye color!!


Hope I helped and good luck!!


-JessicaI have blond hair with fair skin and blue eyes what color eyeshadow looks best?
hi i've taken modeling classes for about 3 years now and my teacher has told me that brown brings out blue eyes most. I dont agree with the almay system because its shadows are mostly blue. Report Abuse
I have blond hair with fair skin and blue eyes what color eyeshadow looks best?
my friend bought it and it really did nothing for her. depending on the intensity you want, i would use light to dark brown shadows and liners. also, using brown-black mascara helps.





*sorry, it was over 300 characters so i needed to continue this in another comment haha =)* Report Abuse

I have the exact same features that you do,and I feel I look the best in the pinks,(mauve,light pink) and taupes.
Blue eyeshadow will make ur eyes pop! but make shur its a pale lite blue
In general, eyeshadows that contrast with your eyecolor (i.e. are on the opposite side of the color wheel) will make your eyes pop the most. For blue eyes, that would be brown eyeshadow or anything with an orange undertone, like peaches or bronzes.





Taupes, cool browns, pinks, and burgundies can also look good with blue eyes, especially if your skin has cool undertones. I only wear those colors on occasion, since they don't look as good with my warm skin.





Lately, Almay and other brands have been making these kits for different eye colors, and they always use a combination of blue and brown shadows for the blue eye kits. I've never been able to get blue and brown to look good together -- blue shadows just don't look that great with blue eyes (IMO), and blue and brown shadows together tend to clash and/or just mix together and look muddy! I would recommend sticking with only browns :)





You might also consider a brown eyeliner, since black eyeliner can look harsh on someone with such light coloring!





I have dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin with warm undertones, and I think warm brown and bronze eyeshadows with brown eyeliners look best on me :) (Though I still wear lots of other colors just for fun on the weekends!)
try yellow, i know its weird but it doesnt hurt to try and dont apply it on your whole eye lid ... apply atleast half a cm right above your eyelash line.





hope it looks good!
try different shades of browns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color