Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow is the best for blue eyes?

How should I do my eye makeup to bring out my blue eyes?


http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/鈥?/a>


here is my eye


all I am wearing is mascara in this


but what other eye make-up can I wear to ya know...make them look good?What color eyeshadow is the best for blue eyes?
brown is the best colour to use on blue eyes, from a vanilla colour to a coca brown! however make sure the shade suits ur skin tone


other colours like silver, purple, blue %26amp; gold look really nice aswellWhat color eyeshadow is the best for blue eyes?
I have really blue eyes too and I was told that you should contrast the color with your eye color. For instance I wear bronzey earthy browns and army green colors for everyday wear and then for night time club wear, etc. I will do a smokey dark grey/black shadows. Never wear blue shadow with blue eyes. Also use a navy blue eyeliner instead of black to enhance your color.
the mascara is good but a deep chocolate brown eyeliner on top and on bottom of your eye. take your pinky finger and smudge it a bit. (tip: roll the tip of the eyeliner between your fingers to soften it up and it will go onto your eye smoother.)
I think silver will look good. I also think pink, lighter blue than your eyecolor, violet will look good.
either do a really light blue or a shimery silver.
shimery silver.
shimmery silver with black eyeliner
Blue eyes would look great in Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches
silvers browns and purples but i recomend a smokey look
green really looks good. so does pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color