Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I get for blue eyes and what brands?

Brown with a bit of shimmer, I use Almay they have a line for blue eyes, and I use their eyeliner too (brown). Sometimes I use gray eyeliner. I am pale with dark brown hair too and black eyeliner is too harsh with our skin tone. Use bronzer it will help you look not so pale.





; )What color eyeshadow should I get for blue eyes and what brands?
i think it depends on skin color also.


if your skin is dark and you got dark hair... try white or pale pink


if you skin is pale and your hair is blond... try dark to natural colors like charcole and sand


if your skin is medium and your hair is blond-brown... try attention drawing colors like pastels


and try use revlon, it works great, or better yet, look for a company that uses all natural ingrdients (check the health food stores, or w/e).What color eyeshadow should I get for blue eyes and what brands?
what color is your hair and how dark is your skin? revolon is the best brand!
any kinds of browns, try rimel for a brand
I have blue eyes also and my absolute fave is MAC's gleem eyeshadow. It is a peachy gold shimmer. Used with MAC's teddy eye kohl which is a dark brown shimmer, brule eyeshadow, cream color, and soba, a nice brown shade with a little shimmer. Makes my eyes pop! I love the look! I recommend MAC eyeshadow because it LASTS! I wore it out one New Years eve, danced, and sweat, and my eyes looked great all night!


A good alternative to gleem is the all over face color True from bareMinerals.


Basically browns, peaches, coppers, golds work great. Light pinks and purple are good in the right combination.
browns =]
I use brown eyeshadow for my blue eyes.
I like MAC the best, Cargo and Smashbox are also good. goldish tans, grays, and pinks look best
believe it or not there is an eyeshadow that is especially for blue eyes.. they make it for all color eyes





Almay Intense I color





it is a trio for blue eyes , a brown for the lid, a light blue for under your brows and a navy for the crease.. it is amazing and the light blue on the lid seems to disappear and make the whites of your eyes look whiter
I have noticed with my cousin that bronzes and proper eyeliners work well. Usually dark eye shadow look the best. She uses cover girl, and some other brand name stuff. I have included some tips and web places to check out for you. Good luck!
pinks.


clinique.


gorgues.
you can get any kind of brand and it'll still look good, as long as u dont over do it, but i used to have blue eyes until they changed to hazel, but i used to use silver and light pink..
purple!! it matches. i tried
Almay has a line of ';Intense i-color'; to bring out the blue. Check the drug store or any place that has Almay. It is really good. I am using the one for green eyes and I love it!
I have blue eyes. I tend to go for the browns and light browns, but not matte, but with a little sparkle. I also like purples. Use eyeliner too. I am very allergic to eye makeup so I tend to stick with Mary Kay or Physician's Formula.
I'm a blue eyed girl too and I like using shades of brown and also shades of green....line with a brighter shade with gold flecks and black mascara really sets them off. also, mary kay shades are wonderful.
Bright blue and silver would be gorgeous on someone with your complexion.
Browns and golds - any brand!
a peachy-pinky eyeshadow would work. don't use blue-- some weirdos think that it brings out the blue, but really it will overpower it-- ppl will see the eyeshadow, not your eyes. BareMinerals and other brands at Sephora will definately stock it. if your not willing to spend that much money go to Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color