Thursday, June 24, 2010

What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make make my dark blue eyes pop?

Hello. I just need to know about colours for makeup in general. I have dark blue, almost navy eyes with some grey undertones. What colours should i wear to make my eyes pop. Also my skin is quite pale and i have bronze hair. What colour lipstick should i wear? (my natural lip colour is reddish but can look pink in some light)What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make make my dark blue eyes pop?
In order to make your eye color pop, you have to use eyeshadow that is the opposite color on the color wheel.


.


Go with browns, or even bronzes...any color in the contrasting color category will make the initial color stand out!


.


You might also wanna go with a brown eyeliner. Navy eyeliner, however, will make the whites of your eyes appear brighter!What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make make my dark blue eyes pop?
I would use browns and tans on your eyes. Blues and greens will not make your eyes pop but try more neutrals and let your eye color be the main focus.


I would use a soft pink lip color. I'm not exactly sure what your referring to as bronze, but I'm picturing a golden brown with your fair skin, a light pink will make you look more natural and very beautiful.
Probably brown;)


I have light blue eyes and they usually pop with purple and brown, and sometimes red.


You should use a medium pink for lipstick.
I think that a violet or brown eye shadow colour would work best.


i have dark blue eyes and those colours really make them stand out.


brown eyeliner looks amazing too.





:)
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color