Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get some pink, blue, or green metallic eyeshadow?

Okay, I've been looking around for metallic eyeshadow. People are saying that the Max Factor Vivid Impact does NOT work, and the only good stuff I can find is from Ulta, but I'm not spending $36 on eyeshadow. Where can I get some cheap, good eyeshadow that stands out?Where can I get some pink, blue, or green metallic eyeshadow?
Search no more! L'Oreal H.I.P. Shocking Shadow Pigments! They're a cheap brand that you can find at any drug store. This product is a loose powder eyeshadow that comes in a small jar with a mini professional brush. I know for a fact that they have the pink, blue and green metallic eyeshadows that you are looking for. Check out this link to their website. http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>Where can I get some pink, blue, or green metallic eyeshadow?
you can pretty much find it anywhere, just check out wal-mart, target, sephora, ulta, whereever.


but my personal favorite brand is Medusa's Makeup; it's really bright, vibrant, and shimmery. you can get it at fredflare.com. here's the link if you're interested...


http://fredflare.com/customer/product.ph鈥?/a>


it's really cute and bright for summer!
go to hot topic or walmart.... they have great selections there. if u want like bright pink i would deffinitaly go to hot topic
yeah at hot topic there are these little cupcake pigments that come in rainbow colors and there about 4 to 5 dollars each and come with a brush.
Hot Topic.


:D
um like jewel


hip... stuff love it works ah-mazing
try hot topic
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color