Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I wear with a navy blue dress?

I'm in a formal evening wedding this weekend and am wearing a floor length navy blue dress. It is off the shoulder so I am going for the old hollywood look for my hair and thought that I would try to stick to that with my makeup as well. I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin. Thoughts?? Try to keep in mind that I don't want to stand out since I am only a bridesmaid, not the bride.What color eyeshadow should I wear with a navy blue dress?
there are three options that would look good:


1. smoky eyes - always beautiful


2. silver, gold or gray - not show off, but subtle beauty


3. NAVY BLUE - if you want to stand out, it will look awesome





GOOD LUCK What color eyeshadow should I wear with a navy blue dress?
Try the smokey eye look. you can find tutorials on youtube.





Use black eyeliner %26amp; Mascara navy blue and black eyeshadow and a touch of silver eyeshadow or eyeliner.
i think this should look really nice...i have same skin and all as yours....


put mocha color or silver on ur eyelid...mocha would be more subtle...and put navy blue eyeliner with a bit of shimmer...or even plain would do...u can also put navy blue kohl with it...tc good luck!!!
I would use greys and silver to make it shimmer. You can find some great eyeshadows by mac, flirt and covergirl.
you should wear brown sparkly eyeshadow it would look ah-mazing with the blue dress.
either do a light smokey eye with greys, or if you wanted some color, try green :)
I would try silver..
go with silver
i would like to see silvers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color