Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If my eyes are blue-green, do I wear eyeshadow for blue OR green eyes?

I like the idea of those prepacked combos - but my eyes really are smack dab in the middle.





Any ideas? my skin is a very pale olive and my hair is a dark golden - reddish brown if that helps





Thanks all


Be wellIf my eyes are blue-green, do I wear eyeshadow for blue OR green eyes?
It doesn't really matter what colour your eyes are, what matters is the colour of your clothing. Well if there is some blue in your clothing then I think you should get yourself an aqua coloured eye shadow. If not then try out a very light coat of green, %26amp; on top of that a light coat of blue.If my eyes are blue-green, do I wear eyeshadow for blue OR green eyes?
eye shadow makes you look like a crackwhore. Makeup is like putting up curtains when you've got a beautiful view of the prairies.... why the **** would you cover up such scenery with all that crap?
i would say a light blue that is so light it looks green or combined two colors to get the look u want
you could do either. . if your wearing colors that are in your color range, then you can do it both ways.





do blues with blues, %26amp; greens with greens. get sets of 3 the same color, different shades.
It doesn't matter what color your eyes are or what color clothes you are wearing. You need to choose eye shadow colors that complement your skin tone and look appropriate for the setting that you are in. You should usually apply two to three colors of eye shadow and they definitely should complement each other and not be the same three loud colors. You need a highlighter color for your upper brow area and lid, a midtone for the crease of your eye, and an accent color (this can bring out the color in your eyes if you like) which will be applied along the top lashline and into outside half of the crease. Check out my website and you can do a virtual makeover and learn some techniques for free.
I Would Say Green...But if It Doesnt Look That Great On You try Green Eyeliner And Blue Shadow?? My Friend Has Blue/Green Eyes And Just Wears Any Eyeshadow ( Why Do you Only Want Those Two Colours? x
i wouldnt say Blue. in eye shadow .. that went out in the 80.s use a light green, or browns, or light red shads just be careful it doesnt look black eyes..
I have one of those. My eyes are hazel-green. I bought the ones for green eyes. It works that way.
i would recommend using brown or earth tones, it really makes your eyes pop. try loreal eye shadow in wood rose quads
You can blend the colours, have a try and see ehat looks best. I would have thought different tones of natural colours, differemt browns would look best with your fair skin and dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color