Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think of blue and green eyeshadow?

i mean like not caked on so i look like a slut. just a little bit to make my eyes stand out. do you think that would look good to just have a little bit? also which color eyeshadow do you like better...blue or green? NO RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE! thanks :)What do you think of blue and green eyeshadow?
i think it looks fine! I actually think it depends on you eye color.. I have hazel eyes so green looks better on me. If you have green, brown, or hazel eyes the green will look better. But if you gots blue or brown the bluye will loook better. And yes it is perfectly normal to have just a little bit to make your eyes stand out.





goooodluck:]]]]]]]]]]]]]What do you think of blue and green eyeshadow?
I LOVE bright colored eye shadows!! I think that making them light and pretty is best for a day look, but you can make it darker and more dramatic by adding black to it for a night look : )





You should NEVER have your makeup caked on anyhow lol ; )





I personally like a teal....I think it looks nice with my skin tone, but I make use of both colors : )





Have fun with it girl! : )
They work as long as you do not match your eye color.





If you have green eyes you should be wearing purples, it brings out the color.





Browns bring out the blue in blue eyes.





I have green eyes and I do own green eyeshadow, but I don't use it to bring out the color of my eyes.
It does depend on your eye color but if you have blue eyes you should go with brown shades to bring out the blue of your eyes. If you have green or hazel eyes than green or purple would make them pop. And if you have brown eyes I think blue or purple color eyeshadows.
How about both. My friend wears it and it looks beautiful on her. What you do is you blend both the eyeshadow together and it looks adorable. Then you put just a few inches on your eye and you can sparkle it up by putting some clear sparkles. Or just keep it plain and relaxin.
I personally never use blue or green eyeshadow cause it just doesn't look good on me.


But I do like it on other people so if you like it go ahead use it! Be careful how you put it on and blend the harsh lines.


And which color I like better... Def. blue (:
depends on what color eyes- you don't want to match your eyeshadow to match your eyes. personally i like a green and blue mix. i have blue/gray eyes so i put a little more green then blue
I LOVE colorful eyeshadow like blue, or a vibrant green!





Of course my eye color doesn't suit either of those colors well, so I can't wear them...but I'd really like too. ;D
What color eyes DO you Have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color