Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow can I use to make my eyes seem more blue?

I have greyish blue eyes with a weird grahm-cracker colored band around my pupil (but it's really small and you can olny see it when I stare into a light or something). I would like something subtle (really subtle! I'm still a kid!), as well as easy and fast to apply.What color eyeshadow can I use to make my eyes seem more blue?
different shades of blue or green might work.What color eyeshadow can I use to make my eyes seem more blue?
As a pro photographer, I would have thought, grey or silver, any darker and you will detract from your blue eyes
look at all those stars who have blue eyes and a similar complexion to yours
You have not said you are a black or a white or other race.


This is very important as the texture/tone of your skin colour of your face and eye colour had to be matched. If you are white, light shade of Burgundy would project your blue eyes better.
don't use a any shade of blue to match the blue in your eyes.. for light eyes use shades of brown, taupe and bronze
hi, i don't know how old you are, but i'm thirteen...if you have a graham cracker color around your pupil, then use a brownish color of eyeliner...or you can use a shimmery grey color of eyechadow...that should help....and it would be fast to apply...just swipe the eyeshadow across the lid of the eye with your finger...
light blue
I think it is covergirl that has a new line of make up were they have certain makeup for a certain eye color etc.
blue
you have nice eyes no need 4 makeup around them
I agree with soldiers girl. Go with browns. I have blue eyes and I always were dark eyeshadow sometimes black depending on my plans for the evening. But then again I'm a grown woman and I like dramatic eyes. Since you said you were still a kid (assuming teenager) I would look for a grahm-cracker color like you said the ring was. That would look hot. Good luck and have fun with it. Play around until you find something you like. It's soooo much fun being a girl.
you can try teal or gray eyeliner/eyeshadow
gold....it's the compliment.
Well, I'd Have to say wear either brown, or Blue, grey black, white. but not all blotched on.
Blue !!! x
purple.
I like more earthy tones.I think brown would be good.Cover your whole lid with a light beige color,then put a medium brown in the crease.Same goes with a bronze color.I like the earthy tones on blue eyes.
Never use blue eye shadow. It isn't flattering. It makes it look like your eyes are ice cubes. My abvice is to us a dark brown eyeliner and just a hint of neutral eyeshadow. You don't want to over do it.
try a complementry color
Here's colors that will flatter blue eyes.





Blue eyes, shades of brown, camel, and taupe will make the blue appear even more blue.





http://www.seventeen.com/beauty/secrets/鈥?/a>
I have blue eyes and I like to wear blue. It makes them look more natural and brings them out. I only like smoky and grayish blues.
Almay makes different color combination eye shadows to compliment certain eye colors. I have blue eyes and I bought it...it works pretty well. For blue eyes they make a brown, then dark blue and light blue combination. There is also an eye liner and mascara if you want to buy those too. But basically if you apply the three colors in the right way (which isn't hard) it'll make your eyes stand out. Try it and let me know what you think!
BLue will do
I guess that yous should use either natural color or just a blue color. Both i think will help.
I think that a pretty peachy shade would be nice or a light silvery grey. A pretty lilac/lavender would probably be great, too. Almay makes shadow trios called Intense i-color that are designed for specific eye colors but I gotta say I don't like them and none of my friends really cared for them either. But just because they didn't work for us doesn't mean they won't work for you. =)
i would do a light cocoa color(brownish) b/c that way it will help bring them out...if u do a blue eye shadow..the color of your eyes will no longer stand out..instead the eyeshadow will. go to covergirl.com and they have a section that tells your what would look best on your particular face based on the questions they ask you before giving the results
well i am a kid to and i like using glitter and pinks but that is just me i think you could use something maybe like a light blue or green i am not sure but what i do is go though my moms makeup and experiment! good luck!
To make you eyes stand out more and for them to seem more blue you could wear the color white on your eyes or another light, light color.
I find I receive the most compliments about my blue eyes when wearing a glimmery pale taupe or sheer pale violet eyeshadow. Blue and green seem to detract from, rather than enhance the color of blue eyes.
I have dark blue eyes, and wear browns, plums and greens. I have heard good things about the Far East Sunset shades from Mary Kay for making any color eyes ';pop';
Well, of course blue eye shadow!But, you can try using lavender,i tried it before and it make me look fabulous!If you still some more blue essence,try using blue eye contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color