Thursday, June 24, 2010

What colour eyeshadow can I wear with a sky blue outfit?

I'm going to be part of a wedding where there will be four occasions, wearing blue to two of them. I'm already using blue eyeshadow with one of the outfits, so I was wondering what colour to combine with this one. My eyes are dark brown-almost black, deep set/sunk-in, and I wear all eyeshadow colours.


Any ideas??What colour eyeshadow can I wear with a sky blue outfit?
Hi there! First of all, whatever you do, do not use a dark eyeshadow or any shade of blue! It could end up looking tacky especially with a sky blue outfit. Try a netural colour like soft brown or gold, or maybe a light shimmery grey. Trust me, it would look perfect especially with your dark eye colour! Good luck and and I hope I helped, enjoy the wedding! :)What colour eyeshadow can I wear with a sky blue outfit?
I'd personally go with a smoky gray, maybe mixed with a bit of a shimmery blue, if you have it.
do a smoky black eye that always works
i would go natural maybe with a little pink thrown in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color