Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color of eyeliner and eyeshadow should I use for greenish blue eyes?

go to here: www.covergirl.com


they will assess you on skin tone, eye color, hair color and giv you all the right shades you need for all ur make-upWhat color of eyeliner and eyeshadow should I use for greenish blue eyes?
I too have the uniqueness of this eye color and I wear greens, blues, browns and black and purple and dark maroon too! So I guess any color would work, I usually try to match my eyeliner with whatever color shirt and necklace I am wearing! And same for the eyeshadow, but a lighter shade or application of it!What color of eyeliner and eyeshadow should I use for greenish blue eyes?
Find your eyecolor on a color wheel.


Pick the color directly across from it.


That will make your eyes pop.
my eyes are green blue and i use black eye liner and either purple eyeshadow or sometimes a REALLY light brown so that its hardly noticeable depending on your skin tone if your hair is a brown color then u might want brown eyeliner and not black
I have blue eyes and use Bobbi Brown Lilac or Taupe Eyeshadow and Eggplant colored eyeliner. For great makeup tips check out Carmidy on the TLC What Not to Wear show.


She has a new makeup book named ';The Five Minute Face.'; I think she is one of the best makeup artists in the business. You will like her ideas.
Your best shades are vanilla, taupe, coffee and cocoa for daytime; for a stronger look opt for slate grey, charcoal, air force blue and lilac to heather to really accentuate the blue of your eyes. Choose a brown, grey or charcoal eye pencil to further enhance your eyes.
Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color