Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow is best to use with blue eyes?

Here is a picture of my eye-


http://www.flickr.com/photos/anniekkelly…





By the way, I am blonde, 14, and not afraid to use any color.What color eyeshadow is best to use with blue eyes?
shimmery colors like silvers, grays and browns. NEVER wear blue or greenWhat color eyeshadow is best to use with blue eyes?
for icy blue eyes like yours, what would make them stand out is light browns and taupe colours, even gold and orange if you wanna be bold. generally complimentary colours (colours directly opposite on the colour wheel) are what make eye colours pop. I have dark blue eyes and I love using bronze and browns and golds to make my eyes stand out :)
Blue eyeliner works well with blue eyes.





A black smokey eye might be a bit too dramatic for someone at 14, maybe instead of using black/grey shadow, switch it to dark blue or something. That way, it makes the look less dramatic and you won't look as old.
i really like black smoky eyeshadow. BUTTT only a little little little bit. super lightly, and it looks amazing. also, you could try a light blue shadow, but that may be a little much. it may also be really good. i suggest you try both :]
For blue eyes I would wear brown/gold eyeshadow which will give your eyes a pop!!


Also silver/grey will give you a pop for smoky eye.
either dark colors would bring the blue out, or pink. my best friend has gorgeous bug blue eyes and when she uses pink eye shadow her eyes pop.





i've got hazel and grey eyes ugh ha.
I also have blue eyes. I like black/brown/bronze colors. light colored eyes pop with darker shadows so I'd stay away from pinks or light blues
i have blue eyes also :) try silvers and shimmery pinks
coral-ly, shimmery pink and browns would look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color