Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blue eyeshadow Gives my Eyeballs / Sclera An Off color?

Ok so let me explain. I love shimmery colors, and i have very dark brown eyes, and blue toned colors look awesome on my large eyes, except for one thing, they give me stoner like eyes. I notice that my eyeballs are off white reddish like color.


My eyes are not irritated by the eyeshadows i wear, and are well lubricated, did anyone have any suggestions or maybe relate to what i might say?


Do i have to stay away from blue eyeshadows.Blue eyeshadow Gives my Eyeballs / Sclera An Off color?
if its powdery you might have just got some dust in your eyes lol





i have the same problem here lately i think its the weather and dust.. maybe cig smoke?Blue eyeshadow Gives my Eyeballs / Sclera An Off color?
i find that when I wear eyeliner my eyes look almost bloodshot.. i have no idea why though.


you can buy drops to make the whites of your eyes clear and bright, visiene or however you spell it.. has it.


you shouldnt use it all the time, though, cause its not good for your eyes. but thats what i use.. sometimes. works amazingly..


and, no, i doubt you have to stay away from blue shadow.. its just probably eyeshadow in general that gives your eyes that off white colour. if it really bothers you, or is irritated, see a doctor.
Your eyes may be a little dry, not noticable until compared to a stark color such as your preferred blue. I carry a little Visine with me (you get them for a little over a a dollar at any Wal Mart check out) and after a drop or two a day, I've noticed a reduction in dryness, and redness.
Yes blue should make them whiter looking like if you want your teeth to apear whiter use a gloss or lipstick with a blue tint! I am not sure why this is happening to you. maybe it is the brand or just not the right shade of blue! do some experimenting amd see if it happens with all blues!
well blue eyeshadows are known to make the whites in ones eyes pop. but if it is an unsual color you should try clear eyes or see your eye doctor. but i doubt anyone would notice that your eyes are off white
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color