Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which eyeshadow would make my blue-grey eyes really stand out?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me find the ideal eyeshadow colour(s) for my blue-grey eyes. I have blonde hair (but darker eyebrows and lashes) and a fair complexion and have tried so many colours already! True pinks and warm browns seem to make me look as if I have cried for weeks...





Thanks for your help!Which eyeshadow would make my blue-grey eyes really stand out?
Lilac does wonders on blue eyes!Which eyeshadow would make my blue-grey eyes really stand out?
Purple is recommended for Blue eyes.. I have the same color eyes as you and I use a purple/brown mix and it makes my eyes stand out a lot. Try this one on for size.


http://www.imedmart.com/ECCO-BELLA/Flowe鈥?/a>
Try electric blue and some sparkly silver on top it will really make your blue/grey eyes stand out and totally match your eye colour.
Try looking at the opposite side of the colour wheel for colours to bring out your eyes...


In your case go orange - well thats probably a bit OTT so I would reccommend an orangy gold :)


Good luck!x
use a siver base followed by light blue on the inside corners and light green on the outside corners both blended into the middle untill they touch using your pointer finger or an eye shadow blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color