Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to make my blue eyes stand out WITHOUT brown eyeshadow?

I have medium size blue eyes, and I really want to make them look bigger and to make them stand out.





I've read that brown eyeshadow makes them stand out, but I tried it %26amp; I don't like how it looks on me.





What other colors can I use? I usually use black eyeliner %26amp; mascara, if that makes any difference. I also have light brown hair and light (but not fair) skin.How to make my blue eyes stand out WITHOUT brown eyeshadow?
Okaaay,


well have you ever heard of Cover Girl's Exact Eyelights?


use that ( for blue eyes) since there is otehr ones; like green eyes/brown eyes ..





and use a light beige eyeshadow, high enough up your eyelids. But use a light brown, that you can hardly notice, for your lower eyelids .





goood luckk :)How to make my blue eyes stand out WITHOUT brown eyeshadow?
i have blue eyes too and what i find really makes my eyes look beautiful is using dark brown eyeliner (covergirl) on the top and bottom of my eyelashes, then on top of it i use Victoria's Secret Luminous Shadow in glow nude (its not brown it almost looks white) and then on my brow bone i use L'Oreal Crystal Infinite eye shadow in crystal bronze- you dont have to use this if you dont like the look. And i just blend it with the eyeshadow. Then, i finish off with Clinique lash power mascara in black onyx. You dont have to use clinique but i would always use black it makes your eyes look gorgeous. I hope this helps!!!!











ohhh and btw i love the clinique mascara it comes off with warm water and it really extendes my lashes, almost like i have false ones on. it doesnt come off when you cry or swim just when you put warm water to your eyes.
Brown does work the best but since you don't want that try using a pale pink or maybe a darker green.... or best a brownish gold! (non simmery)


or try dressing in colors that make your eyes POP! Mainly blue shirts help the most. though when ppl with your skin and hair color wear brown that usaully makes eyes the color stand out more and make your eyes bigger (it's shocking but true)


but don't use Blues on your eyes. It makes your eyes seem smaller and not as big.


Also that brown eyeshadow. use a light brown and not a dark. and simmers don't help. So maybe u should grab a new color brown and try again!





.
My mother always told me just to wear blue and green. It worked quite well for me as I have blond hair and aqua colored eyes.





Suggestions:





If your into Hollister or Abercrombie, you could buy an adorable jacket from there in blue or green.





When you wear blue or green, wear a headband the same color.





Depending on your eye color, wear an i shadow contrasting it. Light blue eyes- dark blue or green eye shadow. Dark blue eyes- light blue or green eyeshadow.





Try those things out and let me know how it works out!





~Heather
I use black mascara too, but since you already wear it, it probably won't make a huge difference.


I've found the color of your clothing can sometimes really bring out your eyes.


I wore a light blue t-shirt the other day and was told by various people my eyes stood out.
turquoise sparkly eyeshadow works





also so does light green sparkly eyeshadow
Use brown eyeliner and brown mascara.


If you want your eyes to look bigger, use white and silver eyeliner.
I don't know it kind of depends on what your working with but I think you'd look nice with baby blue or pink.
magnifying glass.
use poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color