Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mixed-raced, how do I get blue eyeshadow to show up?

I am mixed-raced and live in an isolated area (and by isolated I mean practically dead) where we have a small superdrug and a small boots. Whenever I try and wear blue eyeshadow it comes out this minging grey colour. I don't know any other mixed-raced people who could help me and I'm looking for something that will show up bright blue. Can you help?Mixed-raced, how do I get blue eyeshadow to show up?
Um, since you live in a place with nothing really there, I think you might have a hard time finding this product, but it's worth the shot. It's called DuWop Payoff. It enhances eyeshadow. It's amazing. You see for yourself with the link under:Mixed-raced, how do I get blue eyeshadow to show up?
solved it - GOSH extreme blue eyeliner and superdrug's blue mascara.


thank you anyway but I really wanted something I could get locally...x Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color