Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are good eyeshadow colors for blue-grey eyes?

My eyes are greyish-blue, my skin is fair, and my hair is chocolatey brown. What eyeshadow color would compliment my eyes?What are good eyeshadow colors for blue-grey eyes?
Go for colours like blues, green, silvers %26amp; light brown - this will properly go best with grey-blue eyes. If u want the bluey-ness to show through go for colour like bronze, sand, gold and grey.What are good eyeshadow colors for blue-grey eyes?
I have the same eyes and skin tone, and I sometimes have trouble with this one as well. Almay actually makes a line called Play up the Blue, and have created shadows to compliment our eye color. They also provide liner and mascara.





Moving on from that, as other have mentioned, I've discovered Browns are good. Sometimes the really dark ones take away from the color though, or at least that's what I've experienced. Cover Girl carries some very pretty natural browns in both matte and shimmer, which are pretty nice.
Browns would look great to help create smokey eye look. Also Plums would make your eyes stand out alot! Slate colors are nice for a natural look. And so is a deep blue! With blue eyes we get to play around with a variety of colors that make our eyes stand out! so just play around with things like deep blue liner with browns. Or plum liner with browns or greys! Have fun! Hope this helps! If you want to see some more looks to do with blue eyes you can check out my myspace page! I am a makeup artist and maybe some of my pictures can help you come up with some ideas!





www.myspace.com/eyedos2008





Logan^^)
This is my new favorite!!!!





Try a silver-shimmery eye:





*eye shadow: Silver and sparkly, Cover Girl has a good one.





*eye liner:(if you wear it) Black with sparkles!!!Try Wet n' Wild.





*Mascara: Black, and lengthining.





It looks great for every day!!!





P.S.


If you get a darker silver, you can put it on and smudge up the eyeliner for a ';smoky'; eye at night!!!xoxo





Hope I Helped! =)
I like browns and pale purple. If you want your eyes to pop, look for a brown with an orange base.
Golds and browns and peaches. You could even use bronzer as eye shadow.
i have the same color eyes and brown and purple are great colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color