Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best color eyeshadow for blue eyes?

Use this...


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>What is the best color eyeshadow for blue eyes?
I have bee told that green pop blue eyes out. When ever I wear green shadows (I have blue eyes) I always get comments on how blue my eyes are. Try it you'll like it.What is the best color eyeshadow for blue eyes?
i have blue eyes and i usally were a golden brown, dull pink or dull green. it may also depend on what u look like
Light sky blue color.
I too have very blue eyes and I use bronze browns to bring out the Blue in my eyes. I also use Dark brown mascara,brown eye liner and use a bronzer on my cheeks.
hi iam a boy..i dny know much about female make up..but using shiny blue or black i tink wil suite blue eyes
A type of white or silver but not a blue thats close to your eye color.
Gray's. Not quite silver. Really make the blue stand out and give it a nice accent.
purple if you have dark hair and brown if you r blonde
Go by your hair and skin -- NOT your eye color. And try not to use a color that's the same as your eyes.......I'm a redhead w/very fair skin. I use browns.
light brown would work or maybe grey, just try them on and u can tell how it looks
green or purple
silver brings out the best beuty of brown,and blue eyes,it may look pretty on u.
dark pink/red
there are other factors to consider. HUM-hair/clothing/mood. There is no ';BEST'; color for blue eyes.
Beige.
pink , brown
orange or peach or pink


it's depending also on the color of clothes u are wearing.
i like smokey tones like shimmering grey or like rusty colors like an earth tone brown and orange.
flesh tone. allow your beautiful eyes to remain the major attraction.
Brown
blue eyes are beautiful so if you have blue eyes make them stand out by putting dark shades around ur eyes so the blue sticks out or u could go light by using light pink and green but i prefer dark.
try intense i-color by almay. for blue eyes you want one of these http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=5%26amp;subnm=Blue%26amp;col1=224%26amp;col2=225 hope I helped :)
brown..or like purply...like shiny colours
for blue eyes?


I know the sand color or silver color.
gold.
brown eyeshadow works best for blue eyes. it makes them pop


one of my friends who has blue eyes her and i went to clinique to get our makeup done and thats what the lady said. her eys look so good the rest of the night
Definitely browns!! I have blue eyes and brown make the blue POP! If you want another option, purples look good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color