Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the best MAC eyeshadow color combinations for blue eyes, and fair skin?

What are the best MAC eyeshadow color combinations for blue eyes, and fair skin?What are the best MAC eyeshadow color combinations for blue eyes, and fair skin?
I think brown or goldish brown. I have blue eyes and fair skin also and they said that brown looks best on me.


I hope this helped!What are the best MAC eyeshadow color combinations for blue eyes, and fair skin?
Eye colors that look good with fair skin and blue eyes are blue, greens, purples, some browns. If you have a reddish undertone to your skin avoid any picks and reds. I have bonde hair, blue eyes and very fair skin. I use Clinique makeups.





I do know that the MAC eyshadow listed below do look good on me when I tried them.


Gentle Fume Eyes: Eye Shadow x4


Embark, Blackberry, Sketch, Plum Dressing, Silver Ring, Freshwater, Moon Reflection, Swimming, Velvet Moss. There several more.





If you can it is easier to buy the cheap makeup and try different colors but you have to becareful because not all of the colors that you find in the cheap makeup can be found in the expensive makeup and the same is true the other way. And it does suck if you find a shade you love in the cheaper makeup but really want the expensive makeup.





One way that you can find out about colors that will go good with your skintones and eyes and everything. Go to like a Clinique counter or somewhere like that and actually have then do a free makeover and discuss some of the shade that would work good for you. I know you can go to any clinique counter and most any makeup counter in department stores and tell them you are trying to see if you can wear it or that you just want to try it out to see how you like it in order to get the free makeover.
Before you rush out and buy tons of expensive makeup. Go buy the cheap stuff from the dollar store and practice with different shades. I have fair skin with blue eyes. I tried 3 shades of blue eye shadow and loved the look. Reds, browns and greens in multiple shades all look great on me. Stay away from looking like a whore.You can cordinate your eye shadow to match your outfits. This creates a pulled together look that turns heads.
i have the same combination of skin and hair...


i do a little bronzer on my nose and cheek bones, for a sun kissed look.


black eyeliner


LOTS of mascara


light pink - nude lip gloss.


and a light shimmery gold eyeshadow.
Sable and Trax look amazing. Anything with a reddish base will work.
I think.... pink, or just blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color