Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow looks good with blue eyes?

I don't want any colors that are gonna stand out or be very noticable.What eyeshadow looks good with blue eyes?
I have blue eyes :) This is what I do


First I take a slightly shimmery champagne colored eyeshadow


Then I line my lower lid with black eyeliner really thin


Curl my eyelashes and put on 3 coats of black mascara on top and one on bottom.





Done.





I know everyone says brown not black, but it looks good on me if it's not caked on.What eyeshadow looks good with blue eyes?
omg brown brown brown!!! gold flecks, too.......and smokey eyes really look pretty


http://beautysecrets.verseo.com/images/Smokey_Eyes.jpg
Hi Melby,


I think with blue eyes a tan color will work the best for you..I do Love blue eyes..You don't want to use to dark of a color..


Your Friend,


poppy1
Browns, coppers, and golds make blue eyes pop. Try brown eyeliners and mascaras rather than harsh blacks, especially if you have fair skin.
Go for colors like tans, whites, or golds. Those won't stand out too much, but they will help make you eyes pop a bit. Especially if they are a little shimmery.
Gold and silver metallics can make your eyes pop,


also a blue paler than your eye color will make it stand out and seem brighter. black eyeliner will help as well
GOLD x it'll make ur eyes pop
like reds or oranges...pinks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color