Thursday, December 10, 2009

What bold eyeshadow colors can blondes with blue eyes wear?

I want to wear the bold, high pigment eyeshadow that is in style now. Gold, turqoise (peacock), green apple, ect. How can I make these colors work with my pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes? I feel something is missing to make it look complete. I wear a neutral lip gloss and bronzer on cheeks. Any suggestions?What bold eyeshadow colors can blondes with blue eyes wear?
ALL THE COLORS YOU MENTIONED EXCEPT FOR THE GOLD WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOUR PALE COMPLEXION. TRY ADDING A LITTLE MORE COLOR TO YOUR LIPS AND USING A CORDINATING EYELINER.What bold eyeshadow colors can blondes with blue eyes wear?
u picked some pretty good colors.. I am pretty sure they'll look great on u :)


I have one friend who is blonde and has kinda small blue eyes and pale skin..


The best color that looks really good on her is shades of greens.. specially the dark ones.. Also navy blue.. oh looks so cute on her :D


the thing that is missing is some nice mascara!! go for brownish black! best color for masara.. not so blacky and not so browny to go with ur hair =)
I think pink would look great. Just liquid eyeliner to the top and lots of mascara. A bit like the 50's look, just in bright colours.





You could try a nice pink or coral blusher instead of the bronzer. I think bronzer works best when the rest of your makeup is in golds and neutrals.
Pink eyeshaddow looks great on blondes, makes you even more feminine, id say use a dark eyeliner aswell to make your eyes stand out even more and possibly a bright lipstick instead of the neutral if your trying to make a statement.
Sea Blue makes blondes(with blue eyes)look really edgy and now.or else a deep purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color