Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow colour suits someone with blue eyes?

I also have slightly pale skin...


So which colour would you recommend?What eyeshadow colour suits someone with blue eyes?
silver. its very in right now (winter) and looks good w/ blue eyes. if ur not comfortable w/ a really glitzy silver get a gray, it looks silver on. smokey eyes r in 2 and i like dark silver 4 me. (i have blue eyes) on me brown looks kinda funny and so does pink for some reason, i think its coz im really pale...What eyeshadow colour suits someone with blue eyes?
brown, the color of ****
You can anywhere in the brown/chocolate family. You can also try raisin colors.
brown eyeliner


with golden eye shadows with dark brown accents


or sometimes light pinks or blues can look good too
For Blue Eyes:








1. Tried and True: taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade than your eye color makes your eyes really blue), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect)





2. Funky Favorites: silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue)








Hope that helped. xx
brown and black go great..


stay away from blue eyeshadow that matches your eye color...


it should either be a very light or very dark blue
:O sounds so much like me





anyways





i use any colour really.





light pinks an blues


whites


light yellow


brown


green silver





near enough anything :)
I am exactly like you. I have bright blue eyes with kinda pale skin. What I found works best is a very light silver color spread from the lash to the brow. Then a very, very light blue across the whole lid. Then, apply a normal blue just along the lash line. After that use a navy blue color also along the lash line but, only on the outer half.





This is an image of the colors that I get. It works great!


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>





Also, if you do the exact thing with the Cocoa Glow colors, it also looks very pretty.





Here is a picture of how to put the eyeshadow. The colors wont look exactly like this since I don't have some kind of super software for picture like that.


http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/鈥?/a>
brown
I have white eyes, but are technically blue so:





brown! Almay actually makes a whole line for this. I do brown shadow, brown liner, and black mascara. (I don't use the Almay though, I'm allergic to makeup except cartain kinds.)





Also, to make blue eyes pop more, wear pink! It works and looks amazing. I really hope this helps! (:
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color