Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow helps make blue AND green stand out?

my eyes change color from a bright blue to a blueish-green constantly...





What color eyeshadow goes with both?





Links are best!!!What color eyeshadow helps make blue AND green stand out?
Well, It's not necessarily the color of your eyes, but the size and shape of your eye, and style that use to shade the eyelids. I prefer a mixture of a medium to dark brown shaded with light pink or tan colors on the upper lid. (Example is Cafe Au Lait #105 from Covergirl: Looks great on everyone!! ( http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=eye_enhancers_3_kit_shadows)








More importantly though, if you have small eyes you want to stray away from dark colors, as they tend to make you eyes look smaller, A dark color in the crease of you lid and a lighter color on the lid itself would be the best way to go. I wouldn't try experimenting with exotic colors until you had the technique down, or else you could end up looking like a circuis freak or MiMi from the Drew Carey show! :o)








I highly recommend the cover girl products, but I am not opposed to less expensive brands. Shimmer makeup tends to blend better, and ';pop'; much more. So, using Wet N' Wild or NYC is not below me. :o)





Hope that helps! Natural colors are really the best way unless your are punk rock or goth, then I suggest a deep black and red combination, but make sure to match your clothes! (Red eye shadow will never match a green shirt, I don't care who you are!)What color eyeshadow helps make blue AND green stand out?
My eyes change colour from bright green to blueish-green and I find the best eyeshadow to be brown - graded from dark near the eyelashes, mid brown on the lid and light on the arches...
I was watching this make up artist guy on YouTube and he was saying that golds and bronzes work well for blue eyes. He was under Enkoremakeup or something like that and the video was called Color Theory. He goes through a colour wheel and shows what best works with what. It was kinda interesting to see that there is actually this kind of stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color