Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best shade of eyeshadow for blue eyes, blonde hair??

Some pictures would be great please:))))What is the best shade of eyeshadow for blue eyes, blonde hair??
I have the most PERFECT color for you.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





I have been wearing it for years. It's soo flattering to blue eyes. You will get many compliments on it.What is the best shade of eyeshadow for blue eyes, blonde hair??
Pastel colors for eye shadow and lip colors really flatter blue-eyed blondes. Here is a link to a picture of a blue-eyed celebrity with lovely makeup, http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id鈥?/a>





It's from beautyriot.com and there lots more celebrity looks that you could check out. Good Luck!
Violets, or neutral colors!
Get a pallette with everycolor! Make it match your outfit.
definetely gold!!!
like shimmery browns
violet or blue i would think
Blue colors, I know Almay has products to bring out the color of your eyes but I think they got it wrong, I have dark brown eyes and the color blue brings my eyes out so much, so I suggest you use a blue eyeliner with light blue eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color