Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some good eyeshadow colors for blue eyes?

I have really big bright blue eyes..


And Im really tan.


Can you guys help me?


Im trying to find some good eyeshadow colors for me.


I really think I shouldnt use too bright of colors..


Sense my eyes are so bright..


But I really dont know and I need help!


xWhat are some good eyeshadow colors for blue eyes?
grays and browns.


did you get my outfit,


because my question got deleted.


if not here it it:


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17869…


also look at my other outfits,


they have other outfits for the beach.


%26lt;3What are some good eyeshadow colors for blue eyes?
Because your skin is tan, some eyeshadow colors such as brown or blue may not show up very well. I would highly recommend that you wear a gold shimmery eyeshadow palatte with your gorgeous eyes. The gold will contrast very nicely with both your eyecolor and skin color, and the shimmer will reflect some light to brighten up your eyes. Check out these links and see if you like any of the golden tones. http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr…


http://www.urbandecay.com/vegan.cfm
- If you have blue eyes then you should use a darker shade of eye shadow than your eye color.


- In order to get that smoky effect you should mix the darker eye shadow with a touch of black.


- To brighten any shade of blue you can use silver, turquoise or fuchsia.
okay so go to CVS and find almay eyeshaow then chose a trio one that says for blue eyes


:


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de…





folllow thte directions of ware to put wut color
do a SMOKY eye...





greys,purples,golds, etccc....[to learn how to do it,google it!]





and then use lk an eggplant liner on the top lid....smoky eyes always look amazing on blue eyed people.
Browns and oranges.





Orange is opposite blue on the colour wheel


[ie, it excentuates blue]
light brown(pops with blue eyes)


Dont get orange though cuz it does look good- but also cray-z!!!!!





And us dark gray eyeliner - it goes gr8 with blue!
blue eyeshadow!!!!!
dark maroons grays and mauve's. pinks and peaches.
Black and blue always goes together
I like grays on blue eyes
I think green is really pretty!!!! on blue eyes!!!!
light green!!!!!!!!!!
green,, maybe purple, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color