Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can a woman with smoky blue eyes wear deep green eyeshadow?

I have never worn it before and I an nervous??? Thinking about ordering it from my friend who sells Avon...I have very light skin and dark hair.Can a woman with smoky blue eyes wear deep green eyeshadow?
Definately. It really brings out the blue in your eyes. Just be aware that you should recieve lots of compliments! Browns are also great with smokey blue eyes.





I have combined green and brown on mine to really good effect.Can a woman with smoky blue eyes wear deep green eyeshadow?
hope it seems to b pretty
You definately can!! It will make your eyes stand out too! :)
it will be the best for u! it will make ur eyes stand out.
u can wear what ever colour u wont its not like theres fashion police stopping u wearing it and who care what other ppl think wear it if u like it
The best way to find out is to try it.
NO. Definitely not. Any make up artist would tell you green eyeshadow CLASHES with blue eyes! Blue eyes go well with dark blue, purple and brown, but not green.
I have bright green eyes and I love wearing dark blue eyeshadow. (just the opposite) lol. I have gotten alot of compliments. I think it would look okay. Put some on and see how you like it :)
may be try it first ha...ha...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color