Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I wear blue eyeshadow without looking like I've been punched in the eye?

Hey, basically I got a little box of eyeshadow from MAC for Christmas. There is a lilac sort of blue and a darker navy blue.





It is this:





http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





How do I put them on without looking like I have a bruised eye??


(by the way I have really pale skin and blonde hair)


xxHow do I wear blue eyeshadow without looking like I've been punched in the eye?
keep the blue quite soft, dont apply loads as ur say u have really pale skin.


just apply the lighter blue over the lid %26amp; a little just above the crease of ur eye. then put the darker blue on the outer 1/3 of ur eyelid %26amp; just above the crease %26amp; blend inwards (so there isnt such a hardline) use a little of the darker under ur bottom eyelashes, but blend it all wellHow do I wear blue eyeshadow without looking like I've been punched in the eye?
that's an odd combo of colors, but try applying the light blue from the inner corner to about midway through your lid, then contour your outer lid and ';outer-v'; with the darker teal color.





these aren't the same colors you're using, but they're good pictorial guides on contouring (taken from lextard on flickr):


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/2472鈥?/a>


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/779149鈥?/a>
Use it from the lash line to the crease and then use a brown shade from the crease to the brow bone. If you use a drown shade it will tone down and balance the blue.
Log on to youtube do a search for ';blue eyeshadow'; or ';blue smokey eyes'; and youtube will display numerous tutorials using blue eyeshadow.





Also log on to makeupgeek.com she has numerous tutorials and great ideas.
Only put it on your eyelid and just put it on lightly, so it's like a smokey eye.
if you only apply them on the top lid and do a smokey eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color