Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats the best eyeshadow for blue-green eyes?

I have blue-green eyes, and i cant seem to find the right eyeshadow for them. I dont want to use something too dark because my skin is very fair. What should i use?Whats the best eyeshadow for blue-green eyes?
champagne coloredWhats the best eyeshadow for blue-green eyes?
ur lucky.. because really dark colours go on people with coloured eyes. i think you should go with dark browns and balcks.. i think it will look great and will help bring the colour of ur eyes out alot.. good luck
Taupe(brown)
try spring colors
Light pink, browns, and greens suit your eye color well. If you want your eyes to look dramatic, I would try smudged blue or deep brown eyeshadow.
I have greenish blue eyes, and I love colors such as taupe, bronze, and orange-ish coppers. These colors really bring out blue eyes. But for the best color selection in general (not to mention long-wearing shadows), try M.A.C. Did I mention that I love how their green eyeshadows bring out the green in my eyes? You should give it a try.
it depends i use brown and Little bit of all most purple and it works really good just go light and not dark hoped i helped
Loreal makes a nice quad shadow, that has browns in it. I believe one of the colors is fawn, or doe. That is what I use.
far skin beatiful thats easy days try a peach or aperak and a tan or light brown naight olive green or egg plant
hazle-nut or french-vanilla wait what r u talking about





pending skin tone


deep green blue
browns work on everyone.
more blue:


gold.





heres why:


on the color wheel blue and yellow are complementing colors...meaning it will bring out your eyes more





more green:


purple.





heres why:


same reason lol





i have blue green eyes and i wear white eyeshadow sometime...with dark mascara....very pretty :)
Well I have the same color eyes, and the colors that look best on me are: white, light blue, pink, and peach..they might look good on you too
light-medium blue
Yay, someone with the same eyes as me!!! Well, any color pretty much looks good on me(not trying to sound cocky), but if you're having trouble, always go for purple, purple/blue, purple/pink, or pink. My favorite thing to do to bring out my eyes is to put lilac shadow on from lid to crease. Highlight brow bone with shimmery translucent powder. Line and smudge your lower lids with a dark purple. It'll be gorgeous!
purple..but not dark purple..like a lila ...lavender... something soft and black eyeliner.
Coppery browns work best on your shade of eyes. It really makes them pop!!
use like a pearl on top under ur eye brow...then put a lite gray on the lid up half way!! You can also put a little blue or drker gray on the crease..Make any since...(I'v done make up off and on for years...lol)
yellow eye shadow will go good with your eyes
PURPLE i have the same eyes
A Purple. Not dark, but a lighter colored purple. It has been proven that purple colors make greens appear brighter. It brings out hazel, green and some blues better then any other color would. That and a purpleish shirt would make your eyes your whole face!
green shades
Dark crimson blood red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color