Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think blue or green eyeshadow should be illegal ?

A make-up artist added ';you should never wear a make-up shade that you can't find somewhere on your skin - other colours are just ';distracting'; from your own beauty';.





Do you think we should notice the colour of your eyes and not the shade of your eyeshadow or do you think make-up should be fun and a way to express yourself like an artist ?Do you think blue or green eyeshadow should be illegal ?
it should be fun and a way to express yourself, I like to watch clowns at the circus.Do you think blue or green eyeshadow should be illegal ?
i think that its ok, if you use it in the right time/way if you wear it like a bright green dark and bold gross go home this isnt a beauty pagent but if its a subtile color and they pull it off and pull out their eyes, more power to them i personally dont wear eyeshadow for this reason
NO! I love those colors! If someone doesn't want to wear those colors, then that's up to them. But other people might like to wear them. It's just like wearing red and yellow together. They don't match, but some people like to mix things up!





鈾?xoxo
all colours are fun. its a matter of how you wear it. some blues look so so bad and the wrong green will make a person look like a zombie. green eyeshadow looks good on green eyes and blue, well, its good for halloween.
are you for real!! no it shoulnt be illegal!!
people have blue and green eyes though
blue...............definetly blue. green works on some eyes (such as hazel) but blue doesn't really go on any
Great question - it's really both - other colors can be distracting if not balanced well as with any picture however, vibrant colors can be very playful and fun and can truly enhance oneself in a very creative way





the illegal part actually raises some questions because certain types of colorant dyes are illegal in Australia that are legal here - the less natural bright sky blue looks, the harsher the chemicals used to get to that color so that part I definitely agree with distracting from one's beauty - that has got me looking into micas and how it's all made





It's more about the way the color is processed than the ';color'; - real ocean blues, coastal water greens - it would be nice for all manufacturers to keep nature and its safety in mind when trying to reproduce it and make available for us to play with, hisorically the more expensive brands have been more aligned with nature - it really demands a lot of research
I think blue eye shadow is just sooo horrible. But green eye shadow used sparingly just in the crease of your lids or something to bring out the green in your eyes is fine.





I honestly only wear neutral colors, mostly just browns and beiges. I don't like bright eye shadows and bizzar colors I personally think its a little too much. Unless it's for a special event, but not for everyday wear.





Just my opinion. I think we should notice the color of your eyes which is enhancing your beauty, not the shade of your eye shadow.
no, personally if somone eants to look unique like that by all means continue
Oh god no, there is something strangely attractive about a girl when she plasters on the blue eyeshadow. The darker the better, the more the merrier.
The only colors really besides tans/browns/blacks/greys that I would reccomend for anyone is peachy-tan or that smokey brown/burgendy/purple color. Blue and green are just silly, and should not be used unless for crazy fashion shows or halloween.
no
using shadow to accentuate the color of ones eyes is perfectly acceptable, layering it on with a spatula so you have to do workouts with your eyelids in order to blink is another. Shadow should enhance, not be the focus of your face. I've seen green eyeshadow on darker skin that looks amazing! Green eyeshadow on me would make me look like I had indigestion of the eyeball...it's all in the wearer!
No.Both colors are nice it just depends on how you apply it and if it compliments your skin tone.
I think all should be personally thank you
Wow. What a retard. I can't believe that make-up artist said that. They should rip artist out of his title. Anything color can be worn as long as it it tastefully and minimally done.
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, make-up should be fun, a little experiment now and then wouldn't end in cold war, but just don't go over board, as the saying goes, less is more, and it's always right.....
i think its the persons choice. I myself am a eye makeup fanatic. All the attention goes directly to my eyes and i love it.


i love who i am even without eye-make up but its a way of expressing myself.
I don't necessarily agree i think the blue and green are great colors. And i'm not trying to offend anyone but too it depends on the your skin color..If your very pale then you should know to stick with the light colors
I love blue eye shadow! It's not like I wear it to work or anything, but it's fun to do something different with your make up when you go out. I think that once you get passed a certain age you can't pull off those colors anymore.
Depends what you want to do - do you want to enhance your eyes or decorate your eyes?





Subtle, naturally toned makeup can look lovely. But I personally see my skin as a canvas - makeup should be FUN, it's a great way of expressing your mood.





I wear a violent shade of metallic green eyeshadow most days - blended with black at the outer corners to ';sculpt'; my eyelids, with tons of black eyeliner for a really dramatic look.





And you know what? The bright green eyshadow lifts my blue-grey eyes right out of the grey tones into bue. It makes my eyes look bluer! So whatever makeup artist said you shouldn't wear blue or green is an idiot.
I personally do not like blue shadow but I think some people really look great in it. I think as long as it is applied well anyone can wear anything. make-up is about having fun too!!!
umm i like browns and they bring out my eyes so i think thats a crappy make up artist. people look like clowns with a million different colors
Make-up is not about looking clown like. Its about highlighting you best features without going overboard, less is often better, highlight your lips with bold vibrant colours or soft subtle tones depending on your complexion and lip size, as for eyes there are ways to accent these without wearing bright blue green eye shadows there are a lot of subtle blue shades out there like icy blue precision glimmer by Avon. I don't normally wear eyeshadow but i love this and is perfect just on eyelid not painted on all over eye area i use it with steel smoke glimmer stick it makes my blue-green eyes sparkle.
eye shadow is meant 2 enhance the colour of your eyes! lol! and you're meant to wear colour opposites! i mean if you have brown eyes you should wear blue eye shadow! hope this helped!
Personally im against all types of makeup and i know many girls that look much more beautiful withOUT makeup but they dont believe me soooo....yeah make them illegal.haha
no not at all, it just depends on how you wear it. also people have blue and green in their eyes! if you wear the same color of eyeliner on your top lid as your eye, it enhances it amd makes it look really cute. true if you over do it to make yourself look like a hooker yes it should be illegal, but if you do it subtly then it works. here is a pic of what im talking about
There is nothing worse than a make up artist that says that you should never do this.....never wear this....never pluck there....rubbish!





Make up by its very nature is something you can wash of in less than a minute. It's something fun and creative, if you want to wear brown eyeshadow and clear lipgloss constantly then fine, but let me guess, you probably wear black pants every day too?





I guess it depends on your confidence and your face; some people can carry of colour, some people can. I love colour and I think it suits me - I wear neutrals if I have something like a job interview.





I think Bobbi Brown is one of the artists who sticks to neutrals - I have all her books, and her ideas are fine but i can't believe that a talented artist like her things that things like ';coloured mascara should be banned.'; I think it shows the limits of her thinking, and creativity. Francois Nars, Kevyn Aucoin, Pat McGrath - these are artist with real flair and embrace all types of colours and techniques, and their work is so much more interesting.
Express how ever you want. Some make-up artists are boring.
no i think you should wear any color! blue and green eyeshadow is hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color