Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have green eyes - is baby blue shimmery eyeshadow a no-no?

And if anyone knows, what color of eyes does Miranda from Sex and the City have? On one of the last episodes, where Big comes to ask the girls if he should go find Carrie in Paris, Miranda's makeup is awesome! It's like a light light blue color all around her eyes. I was wondering if I could do that look. Would it look as good on someone with brown hair? It looks great with her hair color. Any suggestions? I just don't like the boring colors that most people recommend for green eyes.I have green eyes - is baby blue shimmery eyeshadow a no-no?
I have green eyes, and i wear ice blue shimmery, but only a little bit. I usually put other colors on there too, i wear gold, which suprisingly looks so cool with shimmery baby blue.


Baby blue shimmery would probably look hot, but in a small amount. It's always fun to expiriment with different colors so you know.I have green eyes - is baby blue shimmery eyeshadow a no-no?
miranda has green eyes. while blue tends to look best on brown eyes, if you apply it correctly, it should look great!
No! i think it will look PERFECT!


-Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color