Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have blue/green eyes. What eyeshadow would look really good on me?

I have always had blue eyes, but about two years ago green started creeping into them. I'd like to make the blue pop a little more. I have dark blond hair with golden tones. I have fair skin with more of a yellow complexion, so warm tones look better on me. I wear brown eyeshadow a lot, but it seems to make my eyes look more green, when what I'd really like is the blue to pop more. Any advice?I have blue/green eyes. What eyeshadow would look really good on me?
purple shadow will bring out the greenI have blue/green eyes. What eyeshadow would look really good on me?
I would go from a smokey eye. Highlight your brow bone with a light gold shimmer, put a medium brown over lid and create a smudged eye liner with a black or dark sliver shadow. Also, if you want to bring out the blue, the icey look with create that for you. White shimmers with light blue and navy blue liner.
I think purple eyeshadow will make them stand out more. And you can even try a shade of gold.That works too.
I have blue eyes- best color shades for blue is: netural colors (browns)- it brings out the color and makes your eyes pop. For green eyes- i would say the same
Almay has eyeshawdow that will bring out the color you want in your eyes. Just go to the drug store and buy the shades for blue eyes.
just put on a light shade of purple. lots of glamour, aznmodel. %26lt;3
i have blue/gray/green eyes too. and what brings out the blue in mine is when i wear a light cream color eyeshadow all on my eyelid, then put a plum color eyeshadow in the crease of my eyelid. then i wear black eyeliner on the top of my eyelids and on the botton i wear it from the outside corner, halfway to the inside corner. it makes my eyes look bigger and it brings the blue out so much, it looks like i have colored contacts. =)
purple will really compliment your eyes


not two dark because that will make you look goth


and not to light because it wont look good


I'm the same


but i also wear white


a natural like a browney sort of colour


or white ????


hope some of them look nice xx
calm colours like lavender should bring out your eyes. also try calm greens as thats what i use and i have blue/green eyes


hope this helps


becca xx
I have blue-gray eyes, and silver or gray eyeshadow really makes mine look more blue. But you have to experiment. Some of the soft pink tones make my eyes more blue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color