Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does blue eyeshadow ever work?

Blue eyeliner? Blue eyeshadow? A past faux pas but does it work now? And if so on who?Does blue eyeshadow ever work?
I wear CoverGirl's liquid blue eyeshadow...it's a baby blue color and you can apply it lightly, or heavily, depending on the effect you want. I usually apply it very lightly...i think it looks great, especially because it's summertime.Does blue eyeshadow ever work?
it can work - if you wear it with a dark or light grey eyeshadow...





i do my eyes with a light grey/silver in the inside corner, then a NICE blue in the middle (not a bright as clown blue!) then i do the outside corners of my eye in a dark grey/silver, almost Black colour... and it always turns out great..... (and no this isnt a 'dark gothic' make up look, its a nightime look, but nothing near gothic)





Hope that helps you babe :)
it can look nice on people with blue eyes and blone hair but thats it
Well, personally, it looks fab on me! For a little makeover, I apply (black) mascara, then shimmering dark blue eyeshadow at the corners to make my eyes appear a bit closer together- they're a tiny bit too far apart for my taste- and finally some shimmering sky blue eyeshadow on the rest of my top eyelid. And last, some black eyeliner, underlining the bottom of my eyes to make them pop! Et voilè„¿! Stunning look for a walk out! ;)
Heck yeah. I put on my black eyeliner and then i put a line of blue the same size (both thin) I like the frosted light blue. The effect is awesome.
only in the 80's
I think blue shadow works if it's done subtley. In other words, a cool blue shadow would look good on teenagers and women in their twenties. It shouldn't be used by older women because it has an aging effect.





It doesn't have to be opaque- it can just be a swipe of sheer blue shadow on the lids and some dark blue liner. I think you could get away with it if you use a neutral lipstick in beige.





Also, it looks better on darker skinned people.
all i can say is ya don't wanna look like the chick from Drew Carry
i think so... it looks nice on SOME people.
Only on Hallowe'en!
Not for me or any other person Ive ever seen it on.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color