Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eyeshadow makes blue eyes pop?

I have blue eyes and was wondering what eyeshadow/eyeliner color would bring them out best.What color eyeshadow makes blue eyes pop?
omg when my friend sara wears purple eyeshadow her eyes look so amazing. green makes blue eyes pop too


try it





hope this helped =)What color eyeshadow makes blue eyes pop?
I would go for a hot sort of pink that fades to a silver kinda like a soft shadow with a fine line of black eyeliner on ur lower eye
Believe it or not, GREEN does. I guess it is because of the contrast. I use green (dark) eyeliner, and they sand out nicely!
purple makes all eye colors pop because nobody has purple eyes
purpley-ish
brown!!! it really, really makes blue eyes stand out!
green and purple does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color